Re: [IRCA] Kansas City pipeline minus KXTR; harmonics; Disney, et al.

Re: [IRCA] Kansas City pipeline minus KXTR; harmonics; Disney, et al.

Ahh the kansas city pipeline was alive & well when i lived in cedar falls, ia. Still is im sure. 710 always was my nemesis day & night & very difficult to null. 610 was a very close 2nd. 810 was a surpriseingly not a pest daytime & @ night nonexistant. 980, 1190 were not a factor & 1590 hardly heard @ all. I bet 1660 would be audible day & night but my old qth is about 5 miles away from 1250/1650 which 1650 would be impossible to null days anyways. 73. Todd