Re: [IRCA] Montreal 690 & 940 to go SILENT?

Re: [IRCA] Montreal 690 & 940 to go SILENT?

KCBS started as an experimental station in San Jose CA in 1909.  Licensed as
KQW in 1920-1921, moved to San Francisco and then became KCBS.  They were #1
on the air in US, but not the first licensed by the FRC.

Mike Hawkins