[IRCA] 1130 Mount Angel update

Pat,

Thanks for the information on KTRP 1130 Mount Angel.  Hope you
get a QSL from Bustos in Sacramento. You'll probably be the first
to receive a QSL.  Good Luck.

When I first heard the testing on 1130, I send a e-mail to Bustos
Portland and never got a reply.  I did get a reply when I inquired about
KOOR 1010 when they did their format change.

KTRP 1130 is testing now at 1:50 PM PST.  S-9+40 db. A little splatter
from local Bustos station on 1150.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA