Re: [IRCA] 1430 WDIC

The system doesnt KNOW to do it, it has to be told....It doesnt
instinctively know to insert an iD, and if you don't hear any IDs at TOH,
then assume it was a mistake because stations have to actually program them
in
A Daytimers automation is usually programmed for only when it's on air, for
good reason..... no programming is usually done after hours, no local spots,
ids or content..

Paul

--
Sincerely,