[IRCA] rip radio

Yes, its too bad that most stations now don`t have their own programming and that they don`t care about dxers. I remember radio from the `70s and `80s(when my dad and some of his friends started a station in south Jersey) the world has really changed since then for sure! I was also a listoner in those days as well. I heard kdwn last night as well.(speaking of art bell, thats where he got his c2c show started) Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming