[IRCA] TAs from the WCNA

First time I've listened in a few weeks in the evening, as we're preparing to move, but I do still have the N and NW directed large diameter loops outside and at 03:25 UTC UTC 27Jan, I'm noting Absolute at fair level on 1215, and weaker audio from Croatia on 1134.  I've noticed the SF has climbed recently into the 80s, which presumably is having a deleterious effect on MW TP and TA propagation.  SW, though, is sure completely the pits up here in BC with the MUF around 6 or 6.5 MHz in the local evenings.  Simply virtually nothing to listen to there at all!  My bell weather station is Radio Ukraine International on 7440 which at times can give very nice propagation, but the past few days....zilch!  .....Walt in Victoria, BC