Re: [IRCA] Victoria TP's for 1-25-10

Nick,

I don't know about "DX Wizard" hi, but cx weren't great here. I was up
very early as I am waiting for a Home Depot to deliver a new washer. I
tried briefly, but nothing exciting. The big guns were ok, but that was
about it. Oh yes, China on 639 was weak too. The one thing I have
noticed the past few weeks is how long the signals stay around. I was
still getting weak audio on 774 yesterday morning near 1800 UTC.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager