Re: [IRCA] Recent logs

I'm surprised you can hear KTMS. They have an STA to run 1/4 night power (125 watts instead of 500) with their day pattern (big null toward you to protect KFWB/XECL) due to one tower damaged in the last fire. Do you normally hear them at night?

KBRT's IBOC was off for a few days earlier in the week.