Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] RIP Air America Radio

Too bad. Not a bad moderate to liberal service. At least Ed Shultz is
still around on Jones. Too bad MSNBC doesn't have a radio service. There
is always KGO, as they have been around for many years. Sirius Moderate
or Liberal talk may be the best answer off the bird as you don't ave to
live in a market with a Moderate to Liberal station, and the station you
may like can change format at a minute's notice as many do. That is the
number one problem with radio. You like a station, you wake up tomorrow
and the station is some other format.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin