Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 1-13-10 / not a lot better in Victoria

Quoting Bill Block <billwblock@xxxxxxx>:

> Listened from 1405-1430 ut and only 2 carriers were heard on 774 and 1566.

Can't say things were wildly better while listening a little closer to Japan,
Bill.

I listened at 1350UT, and checked again before 1500UT, and the best was weak
audio on 747.  I probably could have found one or two others fading up if I'd
stuck around, but waiting for a better morning seemed to make more sense.

best wishes,

Nick