[IRCA] Saul Decoded

Track one:

NG UNTIL THAT GIVING DAD 2  35 TC  LY  NG  PAL  NH  NGT THE  D ASSOCIATED WITH.
GARY IM NOT TO  NUEY  MN  OUT ON YOU CIGEEXRE  A

Track two:

QSO PARTIES?  K

Track three:

U THE CLASSIC EXCHANGE 5 ABOUT UN C ONE QSO WAIT Y N ON FUN  YOU LIKE N LD GEA GM TSCKOT MANY.
TNX FER DE

Like I said, sounds like ham radio to me, Do you have any more on track 3? It sounded like he was just about to send a callsign.

All the best, Karl N2KZ