[IRCA] TA's to Pacific NW Friday Night

Hi all:

Not too bad here, considering the time of year.  675 (R Maria) and 693
(BBC R 5) were in with web-synchable audio, and Deutschlandfunk was in on
756, 1269 (best) and 1422 (new here!) which could be verified against each
other - kinda neat.  963-Finland comes and goes with reasonable audio, and
1062 (presumed Denmark) is taunting me with snippets of audio.  There are
several other hets as I tune up and down the band, but they are apparently
too shy to stand up and be heard.

Now at just after 0500 UTC things are packing up, and so shall I!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA
9x10 foot indoor Super Loop