Re: [IRCA] KFQD 750 Alaska

Mike,

Alaska is loaded with NPR/Edulational type stations, like KYUK-640,
KDLG-670, KBRW-680, KOTZ-720,  KCHU-770, KSDP-830, KSKO-870, KBBI-890,
KZPA-900, KIYU-910, etc. Add to that the rel stations like KIAM-630,
KICY-850, KCAM-790, etc, a lot of stations in the 49th state a pretty
much non commercial and are supported by donations. I have heard most of
them through the years. I only need 7 more to have them all from
Seaside. My most wanted (KBRW), I heard a couple years ago with an ID,
but KNBR is very tough to get around. Living in Alaska from 55-67, I
took an interest in hearing all of the stations when we moved back to
the OR coast in 67. Even though, the state is close by (Ketchikan 750
miles), still tough to log them all.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin