[IRCA] Wide spread daytime reception at noon

[IRCA] Wide spread daytime reception at noon

While running around town at noon in the Ford Escape, I was able to
tune in KFBK 1530 Sacramento, CA.  To the North CKMX 1060 Calgary, AB
was in with Country music.  That's a 934 miles distant between
the two cities.  Tuned to 1130 and no sign of Vancouver's CKWX or Mt.
Angel KTRP.

Around 1:00 PM PST  I was able to hear 49 FM stations and 51 AM stations on
the Escape's radio.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA