[IRCA] South Carolina Interstate 385 Rehabilitation Project Begins Jan. 4, 2010

[IRCA] South Carolina Interstate 385 Rehabilitation Project Begins Jan. 4, 2010

Source: http://news.sc/2009/12/31/interstate-385-rehabilitation-project-begins-jan-4-2010/

Brief note on a new HAR in South Carolina on 1680 kHz

Project brochures and state maps can be found at the I-26 westbound rest area in Newberry County, the I-85 northbound rest area in Anderson County, and the I-385 rest area in Laurens County. The project also has a highway advisory radio station that can be accessed near the I-26/I-385 interchange on AM 1680.