Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ULR DX...... 2 New Stations to start off the New Year!!! + a UNID on 750 Khz!! Need help.......

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ULR DX...... 2 New Stations to start off the New Year!!! + a UNID on 750 Khz!! Need help.......

Robert S.Ross VA3SW wrote:

This one really is a mystery...unless it was Christian Heavy Metal...which I have heard before...then there may be several possibilities!!

Given the direction and the possibility of Christian Heavy Metal, I'm wondering about WPDX in WV, which I think was last heard as a gospel station. Maybe a weekend specialty show?