Re: [IRCA] early Northern TA's

Certainly nothing like that happening here yet Don. Yes, a number of hets, but none very impressive. Actually, the off-freq Albanian on 1395 is doing about the best, and it's still a fair way from audio level.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Don Moman VE6JY wrote:

130 pm local, 2030 ut   Just remembered to check the upper MW end on the
Perseus and the first thing I noticed was 1540 was way off frequency - 1539
to be exact. It had the full modulation pattern I'd expect to see from a
domestic 1540 - but no trace of any 1540 carrier for a few minutes. All the
hi end stuff is sure doing well but as we know, will likely fade with the
sun... in fact am seeing hets all over the top half of the band,  down into
the 8 and 900 khz areas...

73 Don
VE6JY
Lamonr Ab