[IRCA] Daytime DX

12-28-09  7 AM -11 AM PST ,Victoria BC  A reduction in Digital Cable or Computer noise from early AM to about noon allows me to do some Dxing but not on all open frequencies so I managed to snag some early to late morning draggers mainly from an easterly direction: All of the big Calgary stations were in with 1140 as the strongest;770 eating up Seattle; 1060 was squeezing by the local 1070 for a short time;960 fighting with another to get on top;1010 was the usual stable and steady;1310 Bonnyville AB;1280 in Spokane Wa;1240 Port Hardy BC;1020 Union Gap Wa;930 Edmonton under Bellingham,Wa;1260 is under noise so no Edmonton there;870 Pasco Wa;680 Omak Wa;And under 670 KBOI Boise somebody was trying to get through but no ID from either KDLG Dillingham Alaska or KMZQ Las Vegas.I hope it was Alaska as that would have been my first one from that state.Heavy noise after 12 noon destroys any chance of listening to anything but local stuff until an
 undisclosed time at night.I'll have to stay up one night to catch the noise kill time and do some really early DXing. Bill in BC