[IRCA] Unid talker on 1580 - DX from XMAS morning

[IRCA] Unid talker on 1580 - DX from XMAS morning

On Christmas morning had a unid talk station on 1580khz, from 06:55
to 07:05AM CST with the following continuous-repeating loop.
".......you want to know....and we tell you...the ?(big?)
talker 1580....."

This appeared to
repeat over and over throughout the ten minute recording.
There may have been another word or two that were unreadable.

Signal was heard weak/fading in CKDO null with several other
weak stations with north/south antenna bearing.  This is the
first chance I had to play back my recording.

Any help
with ID will be appreciated and Seasons Greetings to all.

Tom Jasinski
Shorewood, IL
.