[IRCA] Re-747 in Holland

Re -checking the Dutch website "Alle Legale Radio en TV Zenders in Nederland " (EE: All Legal radio and TV Senders in the Netherlands((Licenced land based broadcasters)) ) I could not find any time frame for the power boost at  Radio 5 Nostalgia ( the latest name of the station on 747 AM).Most of the info in their  calendar of events mentions updates about the FM stations.On a couple of trips there and listening to them on my Sony ULR I travelled within about 20 KM of the Transmitter site,which is visible for miles from railroad tracks running from Amsterdam east across the polder area of Holland.There was no sign of distortion or IF images from the 400 KW output on both 747 and 1008,which were covering all of Holland and Belgium as far south as France with listenable strength and as far east as Cologne Germany with weak but understandable audio daytime. With the new output of 1096 KW I would guess that 747 now gets out to cover the eastern half of
 England (648 comes in good in Holland),all of Belgium, Brittany in France,Most of West Germany and south west Denmark,( The AM from Copenhagen was reaching northern Holland,) I wish I could get them here on the west coast but I don't think I have the equipment or location to pull it off therefore I'll rely on reports from anyone who can pick them up and let me know when it drops in on this side of the pond. Thanks.Bill in BC