Re: [IRCA] Alberta TAs

The TAs didn't come in as early as yesterday, nor are they in as well, but still some pretty good signals this afternoon.

All you heard were in here early this afternoon while the sun was still pretty high in the sky. Can't speak about yesterday as I never turned the radio until after dark, some today were putting in pretty awesome signals. Russia on 1089 was a minimum of S-9 with Moldova-999 and Croatia-1134 tied for a very close second. Unfortunately I was called away around 3.30 local and by the time I returned at 5.00 all that remained were carriers. Strangely UAE-1575 was down in the noise. Unfortunately nothing new. All heard on my EWE.

Mike in St Isidore, AB