[IRCA] TAs fading, TPs rising

Got called away to the hospital for a baby, so I'm back checking at 06:40 UTC and note most of the TA activity to be history, but the TPs starting up.  For example, 576 is poor/fair with possible Mayak.  531 is likely Faroe Is. still.  Many frequencies are stronger on my Asiatic corner fed loop...747, 774, 828, 1287.  Some are equal, though to my north corner fed loop.  For example 963, but too weak to ID.  ....Walt