[IRCA] 1575-Radio Farda-- West Coast Ultralight Radio Audio MP3 (0158)

[IRCA] 1575-Radio Farda-- West Coast Ultralight Radio Audio MP3 (0158)

Hello Dennis, Walt, and Others,

Radio Farda-1575 played hide-and -seek with my modified ULR, 7.5' tuned
passive loop and MP3 recorder in the frozen back yard for quite a while, but
finally peaked with Arabic pop music around 0158, providing the best
recording  I've ever been able to make of this mega-TA station on a ULR.

Knowing very well that the East Coast DXers must be highly amused at our
excitement over this big gun TA, here is the recording on the modified
C.Crane  SWP ultralight (7.5" Slider loopstick + CFJ455K5 IF filter), inductively
coupled  to an experimental 7.5' (side) PVC-frame tuned passive loop:

_http://www.mediafire.com/?jji22kjj0q1_
(http://www.mediafire.com/?jji22kjj0q1)

Dennis, I'm happy that you have an S9 signal on 1575-- you might also try
for 1134-Croatia, which also had decent audio here this evening on the  ULR.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA USA)