[IRCA] WAIS - 770 off

Hi Group:

WAIS - 770, Buchtel (Nelsonville) Ohio noted off yesterday (12/10) and today (12/11).  Repeated calls to the station yield only a busy signal.  The FM (WSEO, 107.7) continues to operate w/its regular "True Country" format.  This outage could be wind damage-related, but I've not heard anything about that eiither.  They had been mixing cw oldies w/cookey conspiracy-theory syndicated talk (Alex Jones) & doing some local stuff--a mouth-off local talk show and tradio in the A.M.  I won't miss `em if they're really gone.

73
David Faulkner