Re: [IRCA] Radio Farda strong at 01:33

Gary,

I am surprised about KZIZ-1560 splattering because here in NE Tacoma they approach unusability at night. I can understand your TIS problem on 1580, especially since there are twins in your area (or are there actually 3?).

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop
ICF2010 + "     "    "      "
DX398; Palomar loop
SRF-59 & -M37V
Eton E100 + Tecsun PL-300
d1028gary@xxxxxxx wrote:

1575-Radio Farda audio was also heard here around 0130, but was much more modest (not because of propagation, but because of a local TIS on 1580, and a semi-local KZIZ-1560). These two pests make it tough here for this common
 TA, and any signal on 1575 needs serious strength to overcome the
splatter.