Re: [IRCA] BOG question

At 19:51 12/4/2009, you wrote:

>Nick - on the 400 I think just one would be used for an unbalanced
>antenna and both would be used for a balanced input, like my old
>Sanserino.  Just not sure what to do with the unused terminal, if I was
>just using one, as an unbalanced BOG.

Again, if A2 is connected to internal receiver ground, then there would be no need of attaching it to anything, though a small ground rod wouldn't hurt I guess.    Maybe try it first with a random wire just connected to A1  at home.  If that brings up signal levels, then use A1 for the BOG, on other connections.

Good luck.

Nick