Re: [IRCA] OT: audio device

At 10:16 PM 12/2/2009, you wrote:
anyone have an opinion on this device?  I tend to put a lot of stock in most
reviews I have found here:

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/004080.php
[...]

I have had the UCA202 version adapter for several years. It's used with my RX320D for a variety of purposes. Right now it is being used for audio input to digital signal processing software (PC-HFDL) and works well.

The UCA202 foregoes the phono options of the UFO202 replacing that with optical output and monitor ON/Off switching, which I find more useful for my purposes.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA