Re: [IRCA] Comatose TP's in Puyallup, WA

Re: [IRCA] Comatose TP's in Puyallup, WA

Hi Colin,

Thanks very much for your detailed DX reports from Kona and Hilo, Hawaii,
which certainly were far more exotic than any DX going on here (or
seemingly, in  the rest of Puget Sound) in late November.

The extensive TP and DU reports from you and Walt certainly helped to
brighten up the demise of our local Asian DX season, and showed us all how
portable receivers in strategic locations can bring in a ton of exciting  DX.

73 and Thanks, Gary

In a message dated 11/30/2009 9:10:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Hello All,
>
> The band was checked at 0910, 1435 and 1525 UTC  for signs of Asian TP
life,
> with the A and K indexes near zero.  Unfortunately the TP's were also near
> zero--  during all three  band scans.

I tuned in before 1600 UTC (LSR) and there  was
absolutely nothing going on...

1st few days back from Hawaii -  one step at a  time
--
Colin  Newell - Editor - CoffeeCrew DOT Com ---
Victoria, British Columbia - Blog  - Coffee DOT BC DOT CA
original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org