[IRCA] WSRY DX Test heard in IN (but just barely)

[IRCA] WSRY DX Test heard in IN (but just barely)

Thanks to Dan Oetting for arranging the WSRY DX Test.  I'm not going for
a QSL as not enough made it to tape.

I followed the fun along, with the IRCA reflector and I listened from
0000 to 0100 on both the Grundig S-350 and "baby brother" Eton E-100.
Well, I heard the DX test, but just barely.  Man was it hard!  The
Ontario DX'ers and even George Sherman in MN seemingly had easier times
with it.  The pattern surely favored them more than I and I have two all
nighters on roughly the same beam (right down I-70).  I caught enough
snippets of code ID but some of the progressive tones were the items
that stood out.  The tones were roughly heard at :11, :23 and :55.  WMDH
(New Castle, IN) and SS (WDLR-OH) put WSRY in a distant third spot.
CBE-ON is very rare here, thankfully.  I had never ID'ed WDLR so it's
new also (now to ID the SS on 1480, which must be MI and my Far Eastern
on 1040).

Barry - WDLR is now La Que Buena.

1550 WSRY MD Elkton 11-29 0010 DX test.  Poor w/progressive tones and
just barely enough CW ID (Vp) to log.  Trying to fight through WMDH-IN
and WDLR-OH.  Thanks to Dan Oetting! NEW! DH-IN

1550 WDLR OH Delaware 11-29 0059 F-G w/SS hits and La Que Buena slogans,
o/local WMDH.  FINALLY an ID at 0059.  Have heard for a few years but
never ID'ed.  NEW! DH-IN

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN