[IRCA] KNX IBOC?

When I heard KNX last year, their TOH ID and time check were more than
10 seconds late, due to the delays associated with transmitting IBOC.
I just heard them this evening, at 2000 EST, and there was no delay
at all.  Either they've turned off IBOC, or they're running their
analog and digital signals out of sync.  Or, assuming all their
programming is produced locally, I suppose they could set their
studio clocks ahead and compensate for the delay that way.  Which is
actually the case?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON