[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 Nov 2009

A bit more life in the band this morning when compared with the past few days. Japan predominated, with audio on 567,594,666,693,702,747& 774. Korea was in audio on 972,1134,and 1170. Oddly enough the only Chinese that reached audio was on 1089, not typically the strongest, with a couple of others (981, 1017) very close. The upper end of the dial was improved over what is has been, with good carriers on 1566, 1575, and 1593, but not quite at audio level. Only one more morning for me before work takes me down east for a week - so look for a rebound in signals next week!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta