[IRCA] Orcas Is. TPs on Nov 25th

I was up quite early this AM and started DXing 2 hours before LSR (LSR = about 1530). Bill, you and Nigel might give the 1200-1330 time frame a try. My TPs were best, if that is the word, when I started at 1330. The lower half of the band out 2/3 coverage and most of the levels were above language recognition. Japan was in very well, but a number of CC stations showed well, too. Above 1100, there were about half a dozen of the regulars in at murmur level only.... both early and late.... slightly different group of murmurers, but basically useless all AM. The only real audio on the upper band was 1287 (early), 1377 (late) and VOA doing just above murmur on 1575 both early and late.

Late, there was a similar mix of moderate audio low...

Of interest:

Early: 702 was NHK2 Synchros at 1335
           837 was NHK1 Synchros at 1340
           1602 was NHK2 synchros at 1330

Late: 675 Vietnam was booming in this AM.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops