[IRCA] Tonight's TAs

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Not much happening tonight, but a few interesting off-channel unids were noted:

1550 EST 1089 Today's early appearance winner is 1089 UK with audible talk, very good signal. 1554 EST .1034.89 An interesting het here, before the IBOC blob descends on the 1000-1100 segement of the band for the night.
1621 EST    621    Good RNE signal at this time
1625 EST    909    BBC
1627 EST 702.12 Noticeable het here, presumed Monaco/CRI noted at 1653 on 702.00. Wonder who the off-channel station is? 1702 EST 927 Music, faded before I could ID it. Has been Belgium on other nights this season.

Then dinner and a movie,  Maybe I'll check again before bed time.

For some reason I cannot receive mwc e-mail at this address, but I think I can send mail to the mwc list from here!