[IRCA] WBBM IBOC off for Bears game, CFCW 790 AB in !!

[IRCA] WBBM IBOC off for Bears game, CFCW 790 AB in !!

WBBM has their IBOC off for once, presumably for Bears coverage so I can DX 790 by phasing WBBM (13 miles SSE) and sometimes atop 790 is Steven Chwok with the Ukranian program from CFCW for a new catch for me. I caught one call ID and a bunch of local ads for area Ukranian events...a Ukranian church in Edmonton etc.

CX are decent to western Canada tonite, but not outstanding. Not much CJDC at all with WLS phased down, and not that much News 1130 from BC. Bits of Operatic type stuff on 580 matched what CKUA had online, but was only barely in the mix.

73 KAZ Barrington IL E-1 and Phased BOG System at 320 deg and finally feeling well enough to move about comfortably and do antenna stuff and soon get my Perseus going.