Re: [IRCA] 747 TAs or TPs

Thanks for the info guys.Since I'm only using moderately efficient unassisted equipment,I'm satisfied I've made a hit with getting a TA or TP wherever it came from.My scanning time is limited so I'm happy with whatever I can get.Bill in Vic BC                                               P.S. Conditions have changed quite a bit since last Monday when KFI 640 was in like Flynn then but last night there was virtually nothing on 640.Barely audible mix of 2 or 3 signals.