[IRCA] Alberta TAs

I came down to the computer/radio room intending to post info about my TP morning, but I see that will have to wait, as TAs are on once more. Mostly the usual ones, but I did get German on 783 before 0400 (though it's now under another station) and a few minutes ago I had Koran recitation on 675 rather than Radio Maria. As usual signals are bouncing around ,but the UK seems favoured tonight as 693, 1089, and 1215 are all doing well.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta