Re: [IRCA] TAs in NW Washington - a little action

Re: [IRCA] TAs in NW Washington - a little action

A very similar story on the east side of Puget Sound - audio at times on 1134, carriers on 693 909 1215 1269, all of them (dare I say) routine TA's.

Bruce

satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all:

Hets seem to be popping up here and there, and I managed to synch France
Info in Bordeaux on 1206 to their web stream for a new logging, my ears
tempting fate with the AGC off under a strong local on 1210.  Presumed BBC
on 693 and 909 have decent signals but no recognizable audio, and 675,
1134 and 1215 are threatening to be decent at times.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA
9x10 Slinky Super Loop
_