[IRCA] TP DX this morning

This morning was a bit better than yesterday, though not by much. It's pretty clear that the season is past its peak, and we can now move on to things like Christmas shopping. Most of the action was in the 700s and 800s. The bottom of the band was stangely dead today, and the stuff above 900 was below average

Really good audio, most of it could be understood by a native speaker at least for a brief time
750   KFQD way atop KXL
774   Japan briefly

Somewhat OK audio, much of it could be understood by a native speaker, for brief periods at least
738   mix of Korea & Taiwan
747   Japan
1278   Japan, for about half a minute

Marginal audio, could recognize program content but generally not understandable
594    Japan, unsualy weak today, mostly just a carrier today
729    unid
756   China
783   woman in Chinese, sure wish I could ID this one
828   Japan
891   Unid woman
972   Korea
981   China
1098 Unid, didn't sound like Chinese or Japanese, maybe Korean, maybe something more exotic 1566 HLAZ, the audio might have been imaginary but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt

Carriers with real or imaginary audio
585 603 639 657 666 693 765 819 837 846 855 864 873 909 936 945 1026 1035 1206 1215 1269 1287 1305 1503 1557 1575

Bruce in Seattle
SDR-IQ receiver
K9AY antenna