Re: [IRCA] TP DC DX - Nov. 14, 2009

I thought about that but got confused about which side of the terminator Tahiti was on.

Now I see that 6am EDT is about 1am TAHT -- plenty dark.

Perhaps the rising K index moves the 'openings' south ... just like here during auroral cx?

Hmmm ... if this is how one learns and remembers things, I like it!

I'm going to watch 738 from now on ... and go back and look/listen to my wav file again!  ;-)

---