Re: [IRCA] TPs on Orcas Isl: Nov 12

Quoting "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Pretty poor......

This makes me feel a whole lot better about not trying harder this morning.  I
had to go to work anyway, but it just seemed that whenever I checked, that real
work was going to be needed to winkle anything out.  Most interesting was
"maybe" R. Farda-1575 around 1430UT, but whatever music was "not VoA" on the
north Flag had disappeared by the time I'd brought up the webstream.  Other than
that, CNR1 thundered in briefly on 639 just before 1500UT, and there was CC
u/JOBB at that time, again briefly.

best wishes,

Nick