[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 11-12... Anemic

[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 11-12... Anemic

Hello All,

Around 0300 UTC yesterday (during a nice west coast TA opening) it seemed
like the band suddenly dived, and the mediocre conditions certainly
continued  throughout the local sunrise period.

The strongest TP's (594, 603, 657, 666, 738, 747, 774, 828 and 972 kHz) had
 decent audio, but the second-tier Asians were seriously down-- and  none
of the common co-channel TP's showed up to pester the NHK "big guns"  on 594,
666 and 828. The high band seemed depressed, and the rest of  the band was
depressing.

After last night's great TA opening, however, I guess we shouldn't be  too
disappointed. It's nice to see John joining in the wild TA fun,  and
hopefully the band will recover to give us more action tonight.

73, Gary DeBock

Spotting receiver:  Modified ICF-2010 (30" loopstick)
Main receiver:  Modified C.Crane SWP ultralight (7.5" Slider loopstick  +
CFJ455K5 filter)
9' PVC tuned passive loop (in the back yard)