Re: [IRCA] Japan JOUB 774 in at 0732 utc

Re: [IRCA] Japan JOUB 774 in at 0732 utc

I hope you're right but I'm sitting here at 0830ut waiting for 855 [Spain] to STOP coming in so I have a little confidence that what I 'see' [maybe hear if I'm really lucky] on 747, et al are TPs!

When's the last time you sat around waiting for TAs to fade out?!  I think I got up too early.

---