Re: [IRCA] TPs for 10 Nov: not Orcas Island, but nearby

At 18:54 11/10/2009, you wrote:
>It was one of those mornings where it is not at all difficult to remember that it is a PRIVILEGE to hear any DX at all from over the waves. This morning was one of the very best of the late season mornings.  The dial was basically full below 1070 and many of the signals were VERY robust. Above 1070, there was audioo at some time around dawn on about 1/3 of the channels.

It would be the morning I had other fish to fry, and was able to stop by the receiver for a few minutes only around 1500UT.  It was pretty obviously a good morning.  Tried 801's music across the hour (faded down of course), and 1287 was at the top of its form for a short period, as well as Taiwan-1143 //738, 1323 CRI in Russian etc. etc.   I really have to plan these things better.

best wishes

Nick