[IRCA] My new QSL (Thanks to Patrick Martin!)

[IRCA] My new QSL (Thanks to Patrick Martin!)

1700 XEPE Tijuana Baja California. Emailed and called the station studios a couple of times over a 3 week period with no reply. I wondered if PM had a QSL from them. Yes of course he had. Patrick gave me the engineer's name (Bill Lipis) and email. Bill replied within a couple of hours. Job done! Many thanks OM

Barry :-)