[IRCA] 1575 Farda first Audio at 0047

My first try for Farda bore fruit... I noted the first carrier at 0017, coming and going, then steady by 0043 and very low audio (clearly WELL modulated) soon after. Could barely distinguish the speaking, but the music wasn't bad and WAS // internet stream. A bit over 7300 miles... the same distance as the central Queensland coast. Local sunset 0041.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops  60 degrees off the Farda signal