[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 6 Nov 2009

As others have noted, an excellent morning, even better than yesterday.   Think I had about 45 splits with audio at rough count.  My highlights:

- Like Gary I had good audio from presumed VoR on 648.   Had that yesterday as well, but before that not at all.  VoR was also doing well on 720.
- Some good audio on 675, which has been very rare this season.
- Chinese on 999, with a weaker off-freq carrier (presumably N.Korea)
- 819 was Chinese, rather than the usual Korean
- Chinese on 1125, normally a vacant frequency here
- Audio on 1539, most likely the UAE as Nick discovered.
- Urumqi on 1521 (though this is becoming so regular this season it doesn't really warrant highlight status)
- Audio on 891, which is tough here as 890 CJDC is a powerhouse off my NW beverage.

Hmmm, it seems that since those two reknowned signal-snaggers from Victoria headed out to the Pacific there have been a lot more signals left for the rest of us!      Hi Walt and Colin, hope you're enjoying a great time on your vacations!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta