Re: [IRCA] UAE in the morning

Nick

I didn't see it in time but I stumbled across 1539 by accident. Through some amazingly bizarre coincidence, local KXPA-1540 is running an OC this morning, allowing me to notice an intriguing carrier with bits of audio at about 1520 UT.

I'm working from home today and decided to check the band while my work laptop booted up at at 1505-1530. It made me wish I'd gotten up earlier. 972 was still in well, and 1566 1575 15031305 1134 1035 981 1422 and 1467 had decent audio at times. The latter was my first log there this season, caught during a quiet period on KARR-1460. Probably S Korea

I also had carriers on 1485 1494 and 1512, so the upper band was quite good at the time. The low band was so-so, with carriers on 747 & 738.

My marathon conference call just resumed so it's back to work.

Bruce

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
don't know if this will post in time, but UAE has been coming in this morning on the west coast, 1539 and 1575.....

Nick