[IRCA] WGGH-Am 1150/Topaz Designs AM Stations Update

[IRCA] WGGH-Am 1150/Topaz Designs AM Stations Update

Barry,

Please up your listing on topazdesigns.com for WGGH-AM 1150 Marion, IL

We do have night power, 44 Watts.

Our slogan is "Monster Radio AM 1150". Yes, that's our real slogan. We came
up with it several months before halloween and will be sticking with it.

Our slogan, combined with our TM Century jingles and our format (news talk
6am to 6pm weekdays, classic country 6pm to 6am 7 days a week) should make
us easy to identify if someone hears us. We will verify QSL requests if an
SASE is sent.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Morning Producer/Board Operator
Fishback Media, Inc