[IRCA] another TA challenge....Fwd: Topband: 600m beacon at DF2PY

[IRCA] another TA challenge....Fwd: Topband: 600m beacon at DF2PY

This from the Topband reflector:

>..... But lately I saw an
>info about  600m beacon stations from Canada appear on this reflector.
>
>I have put a 600m beacon on the air with the official call DI2BJ, the QRG is
>505.030  kHz. It operates  from about 1800z to 2100z  and from 0500z to
>0700z. Mode is as of yet regular cw. One can view the 600m band on a very
>good website with 3 grabbers in the UK at  .
>http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html
>
>Any activity in EU is clearly visible on the spectrograms displayed there.
>The other source for 600m info would be  http://www.500kc.com
><http://www.500kc.com/>
>
>As all topbanders are always on the search for tougher challenges, this is a
>worthwhile project on the side, to sharpen tech skills and keep body fat
>index low by stringing large antennas in them woods :-)

>73 de wolf  df2py

TAs on the west coast this evening are still mostly carriers, and no, the above isn't one of them.   Have had moments of weak audio on 1215, and snippets on 1179 but that's it so far.

best wishes,

Nick