Funny stuff Joe and a good point. I can relate.
73- Doug
KE6GMM

On Nov 4, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Joseph Miller wrote:

Hi John,

Just remember that at our age, we are not being forgetful, there is so much more to remember at it takes a little longer.

P.S. I'm tempted to change my call sign to W8CRS...

73 OM de Joe, KJ8O

----- Original Message -----

From: John Callarman

I am rapidly becoming the poster boy for the Great Senior Moment-ism Movement.

My problem with the missing photo album turns out to be the fact that some time ago I consolidated photos from a couple of albums into one thick album ... and my memory told me the photos were still in the older album, different color from the current one. It was on the shelf in the radio room where I put it when I got back from Albuquerque.

I think I'll buy a new album with red covers to match my face.

Thanks to all who commiserated on my perceived loss.

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon